RECIBIMOS OFERTA PARA PARTICIPACIÓN EN VARIOS FESTIVALES INTERNACIONALES QUE ADJUNTAMOS MAS ABAJO PARA VUESTRA INFORMACIÓN Y VALORACIÓN DE POSIBILIDADES.
LAS AGRUPACIONES INTERESADAS PUEDEN SOLICITAR A FEAF, VÍA EMAIL: email@example.com LOS DATOS DE CONTACTO CON LOS ORGANIZADORES¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
Dear Folk Dance Ensembles and respected Leaders!
We invite your to consider your registration in the following international folk dance festivals.
Serbia, Vlaška-Šabac-Ugljevik – July 16-24, 2015
– 6th International «Serbian Summer» Folklore Festival
– Arrival on July 16 in Vlaška – 3 festival nights.
– Move to Šabac on July 20 – 2 festival nights.
– Move to Ugljevik on July 22 – 2 festival nights.
– Departure on July 24 after breakfast.
– Accommodation in motels (rooms of 2-4 beds) and three meals a day is provided. Motels are located in the immediate vicinity of the places where the program is held.
– Members must be older than 16 years old.
– Preference for live music, and be sure to report if the ensembles performs with CD.
– Maximum 32 people in the group, including leaders, sponsors and drivers.
– Ensembles must travel with own bus.
– Guides for the group throughout the whole festival.
– Organized leisure activities, excursions, social evenings and the time for shopping.
– Ensembles that ensure participation in a festival in their country with similar conditions shall prevail in the selection of participants.
– Registration deadline January 15th, 2015
Serbia, Vršac – July 11-14, 2015
– 18th International Folk Festival
– About 6-8 foreign and domestic ensemble participate
– Performers show only folk dances in traditional costumes and live folk music of their own
– Performers must be over 18 years old
– Accommodation and catering in student dormitory is provided for max 36 people
– Promotional material of the group (introduction, pictures and videos) is examined by the Artistic Council that choose to invite
Serbia, Sremska Mitrovica – August 9-13, 2015
– Ensembles from all over the world, which by singing, dancing, and music cherish the tradition of their countries, have the right to participate.
– The maximum number including officials, escorts, and drivers is 30 people per group.
– Prepare programs of 10, 20, and 30 minutes.
– Send an application with general data, short biography and photos links in YouTube or other video-sharing websites by March 1, 2015.
Turkey, Yalova – August 23-30, 2015
– 29th international folk dance festival and competition
– Groups will arrive in Yalova on August 23rd until 5 PM, and leave on August 30th – 7 nights stay
– Participants must be 16 years old and over. Dancers must not be over 40 years old
– The number of people in the group must not be over 32 including drivers, leaders and other staff
– Within Group must be a person who speaks English
– Groups will perform in-and outdoor several times with 5 or 15 minutes program. Music can be either live or CD
– Shouldn’t undertake arrangements during the festival without agreement of the organization committee and should do exactly the program as defined by the organization committee.
– For the competition night the performance should be between 7-11 minutes
– Accommodation for all participants in Festival Village at seaside
– Guides and hosts for each Group are provided
– groups should send their applications with a brief introduction and visual materials (CD or DVD) before February 10, 2015
– Short description (doc file-Microsoft Word for Windows) of the dances to perform: short description of the dances within their Names, the meaning of dances
Registration fee should be paid as the group’s participation has been confirmed by the festival committee.
Should you be interested in further details and festival invitations, let me know, I remain at your disposal.